30 d’abril 2012

Weekend at La Seu d'Urgell

Last weekend I went to La Seu d'Urgell with some of my friends and with my choir to made an exchange of choirs. We arrived there on Friday night, and we went to sleep at la Salle school. When we arrived, it was aproximately 11pm. so, we went to dinner and quickly to sleep. 
The next day, we got up at 8am, and after had a breakfast, Sonia (the director of the other choir) came to La Salle to bring as to the music school. Once we were there, we met all the other guys, and after, we went to rehearsal each choir in differents classrooms. For luch, we went with the other choir in a bar ( without teachers) and them we retired to the music school, beacause we had to make a concert. 
At 6am started the concert, and many people came to see us. At first, sang a girs choir from la Seu, and after, sang the Quartteto from l'Escala, composed for Homa, Alicia, Joana and me. After our actuation, sang the choir from la Seu and after, we sang another time, but together with the choir from l'Escala. 
At the end of the concert, twice choirs sang together two pieces. It was a beautiful concert but in my case, i wasn't really good, as I was without voiceTT, so I did playback in most of the songs. I had a lot of impotence!   :( After the concert, we went to have dinner in La Salle, and there.... we found a men's basketball team!! We knew them, and then, at night (2am)  we met him at their bedrooms. ( It was a good night for us, Joana, Homa, Alicia and me).




Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada