01 d’octubre 2012

MY DREAM!!


Nowadays, I don't know what I'm going to do in my future, as life could change quickly for everyone.
My dream is a bit fictitious and maybe for someone it could be funny and strange, but I would travel to the Moon at least once in my life. Of course I know that it will be imposible, but dreaming is free and everyone has their dream. Travel to Moon its a great experience, as from there you can see all the Earth, more planets, stars, that is a topic I love it.
I know that now you can buy a ticket to go, but it's so expensive and you have to have good physical qualities.
Another dream that I have is marry a person that I love, create a lovely family together and live the life in a perfect harmony.
This dream is easier that the other and I think that I'll get it!

I don't need too much to be happy and if I can get the last one, I'll be really pleased with me! :)

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada