30 d’abril 2013

The Lord of the Rings


The last film I saw was not new, in fact it was The Lord of the Rings. I saw it last weekend with my mum, cause she love it!

It is based on the well-known book, and tells the story of a creature called a hobbit who takes a dangerous magic ring back to the place where it was made, in order to destroy it. There are many characters apart from the hobbit and his friends, including a wizard called Gandalf and a suspicious creature called Gollum. 
   This is a film about friendship and loyalty. However, it is the special effects that make it truly magical. There are vivid battle scenes with fantastic animals and birds, and sets that are so imaginative that you want to believe they are real. But as well as this, the actual locations are beautiful, too. Finally, I would recommend this film to anyone, even those who do not usually enjoy fantasy films (like me). What I would say to them is: "go and try it". Like me, you might find that the film lifts you out of your everyday life into a world you will not want to leave even though you didn't like this type of films.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada