25 de febrer 2012

A good friend: EVA!

Eva has been a great friend of mine ever since I was a baby. She is very tall (about 1'73m), with brown eyes and long wavy brown hair. She is very, very attractive and beautiful as she is very thin and she has got a friendly face. (For that, she's got a long row of boys waiting for her:))
On the other hand, she seems quite outgoing when you first meet her, but on the inside, she's rather shy. When you get to knowher, you quickly realize that she's an exeptional friend, as Eva is the kind of person who I feel comfortable with. I can tell what I want to her, and she'll never say it to anyone. She's never two-faced and she always tells me what's on her mind. A part from that, we sometimes can got annoyed each other sometimes, but above all, we love each other vey much! <3

   Personally, one thing that I really like about Eva is that she will always be there when I need her. 


1 comentari: