02 de juny 2012

31.05.2012

On Thursday, after school (2:30am) I went to lunch with Eva in JR, and after we went study clases. At 4:30am we arrived at home and it was so warm and hot, so we decided going to the beach. Nobody could took us to the beach, so we went there by bike.
It was only 2.5km but with the sun and the warm, we arrived there very tired. We put the towels on the sand and Eva swam on the sea. The water was really cold, so I didn't enter in it. Then, we took the sun for an hour aproximately, and we spoke about our things ( love, problems, ..) and finally, at 6:30pm, we decided to go at home. When we arrived, I swam on my swimming pool because I was really sweaty, and then , I did my homework.

It was our first day on the beach! ajajajajaj

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada