06 de juny 2012

FINAL TASK!

We are arriving at the end of the course so, it's time to make a final reflexion about what we have done during the year.
The first impression that I can see, is the big change that I have done since I started my blog ( on 2010). My your-says have improve a lot as the vocabulary, and grammar.
The activity that shows my best level of english are the your-says, specially on the last term. I think that the activity that were really useful for improve my level of English are the oral presentations, as we can see the pronunciation, the fluency, the grammar and we learnt to lost the fear to the public ( that it's a great advance).
The activities that I think that weren't useful, were the films review, as if we kenw the film (because we have seen it before in Catalan), we can translate it directly from Catalan, so it's a small trap. 
And finally, the your-says are the activities that i enjoyed doing them, as I could express  myself about what I want. It's the best thing to improve our level of English and next year we'll must do it again. 

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada