25 de novembre 2012

Gangnam Style!!


The dance track by South Korean pop phenomenon Psy, Gangnam Style, has become Youtube's most-watched video of all time.
The video was posted in Youtube on July and since now, it has notched up more than 808m views. This video pokes fun the consumerism of Gangnam, an affluent suburb of the South Korean capital Seoul.
In the video, the Psy's dances as though he is trotting on a horse, holding the reins and spinning a lasso in a manner that has sparked a global dance craze.
In my point of view, I think that it's a good video but in my opinion there are more videos which are best of that one. Apart from that, I don't know what the song says and maybe it means something really important for all the country and for the singer and maybe for this reason it becomes really popular .
Finally, I'm completely sure that this song is the song of the moment around the world jointly with its dance. 



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada