03 de maig 2013

Fast food product should contain a health warning like tobacco

Do you really think that fast food products should contain health warnings? Is it necessary and effective? Will it be useful? I don't think it can improve our health as everyone has the freedom to chose what can eat and when do it.
    Firstly, I belive that most of health illneses are not causal by food but they are produced by how and how much we eat. For that reason, everyone has the responsibility of their actions.
   Secondly, it is true that warning people of what products contain (I refer to health warning) is a good idea for make people aware of their risks, but is it the good way? I don't think so, as everyone has the capacity to decide what is good or but for their own health. 

Finally, in my view, each one has to be aware of what he does and be careful because his health is at stake!!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada