26 de setembre 2011

Interview!

E: Hello everybody and welcome to Salo’s radio again. Today we have got a special guest…she is the new singer of LODVG. Let’s start! Can you introduce yourself, please?
M: Yes, of course. My name is Marina, but my famous nickname is April.
E: Wow…April! That’s a cool name, isn’t it?
M: Yeah! It isn’t a common name, but I love it!
E: When did you start singing?
M: Well, I started when I was seven years old in a small choir, and after I took private classes with my music teacher for many years.
E: Oh…it’s good! A part from singing, did you take a degree?
M: Yes, yes of course! I studied art in Oxford University because if the singing world falls apart, I would have a different future.
E: When did you decide to be in LODVG group?
M: Well,…I didn’t search to take part of a musical group, but in this case, it came to me and I took it!
E: You’re a spontaneous girl!
M: Ajajajjajaj , yes I am!
E: Which is your best song?
M: Erm…That’s a difficult question. I’d say …Jueves.
E: Jueves? Oh… it’s my favourite song, too! And, a part of your group, what do you do in your free time?
M: Well,…I’ts difficult to have free time because of the concerts, practicings, etc, but I try to  be with my family and my friends.
E: So, this answer brings me to ask you a question. Are you going out with anybody at the moment?
M: Ajajajjaj, it’s a private question! I will only tell you that now I’m not alone.
E: mmm…so I hope you will tell us the answer of my question next program you will come. We will wait you! You know that you’re welcome here! Have a good future in the music world, and thank you for all!
M: Ohhh… thank you  for all. I will return very soon and I hope answer you the private question!
(M and E laughing together)
E: So here we finish Monday’s programme and I hope you will be here tomorrow with a special and famous guest…Mario Casas! We will ask him for the new season of Barco! Will you lost it ?
Bye-bye!



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada