15 d’octubre 2011

My future!

Now I'm sixteen years old but in 2 years I will probably stay at the University with some of my friends studing a career. 
Maybe I'll stay in Barcelona or in Girona but I don't know what I'm going to do. 
I like maths, physic and technology and for that I'm studing first of scientific batxillerat in Castelló, and I would like to do something related with that. 
A part, my family have got a company and if I will study something related with this work (some engineering), my futur will be secure, but for that I have got a lot of questions like these: 


- If the work won't like me?
- If there's no work?
- If,...if...if...?
Now there are a lot of questions inside my head that make me feel worried because I don't know what I'm going to do yet! 

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada