13 de novembre 2011

Sweet 18 years, Adriana!

Last Saturday night, I went to my cousins’s house to celebrated the 18 birthday of my cousin called Adriana. We were about 38 people and we did a surprise party. It was a dinner and after, there was a disco.
In the same morning, my little cousins, my sister and I realized a small show to do it in the night, during the desserts, but after a few minutes thinking about that, we decided to record  and project it on the night. We stayed two and a half hours for do it, but finally, we got it. By the way, I forgoten that we represented the Lazy Song of Bruno Mars. It was a funny show and all the “public” laughed.
A part of this representation I made a movie maker with a lot of photos of my cousin, since she born to now. I passed it during the party, and a lot of people had moved, even my cousin and my aunt.
It was a beautiful party and night, and we had passed a lot of nice moments all together. My cousin cried a lot and it was a big surprised for her. She recived a lot of presents and my family gave to she a Tous silver bracelet, four joke's presents, a big collage with photos of she, and a photo shoot.
In definetly, it was a great and beautiful event.




Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada