03 de gener 2012

Fourth day in London city!

The fourth day started in the Big Ben zone another time, and we went to visit the center. After that, we took a boat and we did a little tour.
When we finished the tour we went to lunch and we ate a typical food: FISH & CHIPS. It was good at the beginning, but after I had a bit stomachache.

It was only 1:30pm so we decided to took an underground, and we went to visit the most famous museum: Madame Tussauds museum!! We passed there around 5 hours aproximately but we had fun a lot!! We took a lot of photos with all the characters. We did a fantastic route and I did a show with my cousin and my sister that we had to sing a song. We came in a special room, and inside it there were two big televisons. Suddenly, the several Tvs had opened and there, inside the Factor X programme appeared. It simulate as we were in the same programme and then, after sang, the jury assessed us. We did a great show but… all people saw us i several Tvs out the room. It was embarrassment, but I had fun!
A part of sang and took photos, I went with my father and my uncle in a Terrorific route, where some boys, scared us! It was incredible!!
After visited the beautiful museum, we went to Harrods. It's a big and expensive shopping center. We didn’t buy anything, but we took some coffes and chocolates in it. It was very expensive ( we paid 40€ for took 7 drinks) but it was realy good!
Then, we went to Picadilly Circus to bought some more things and after, we went to dinner there.
And the fourth day finished!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada