10 de novembre 2012

VISCTORIA'S SECRET OFFERS A PREVIEW OF ITS CHRISTMAS PARADE IN NY

The most famous angels in the catwalks will show on 4th December, the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show to show the lingerie brand on their bodies. Meanwhile, the couture line offered a preview of his collection last Wednesday in New York with Rihanna, Bruno Mars and Justin Biebier responsibles for putting music to the act.
Asi fue el desfile de Victoria´s Secret 2012 en Nueva YorkEvery year I saw in the news this amazing Victoria's Secret Fashion Show celebrated on Christmas time, and a few days ago, while I was having dinner, I saw in TV this preview of V.S parade celebrated in New York. I was fascinated and I decided to put this piece of news in my blog. Moreover, I could see all the impressive angels with the spectacular lingerie brand on their perfect bodies in the photos galery from the Vogue webside.
   I think that these girls are really beautiful but the most beautiful in this Christmas preview were the spectacular lingerie. Next 4th December world will be stopped by the magnificant angels in the catwalk. 

 PHOTO: http://www.vogue.es/galerias/asi-fue-el-desfile-de-victoria-s-secret-2012-en-nueva-york/9078/image/667050

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada