27 de desembre 2012

Christmas Time!!


It's time to take a break, to stay with the most important people for us, and especially to have fun all together.
   As every year, all my dad's family “caguem el tió” on 24th night and then, we have dinner a special and typical meal. But this year had been special, as we did the dinner on my cousin's new house in Can Pipa. It was amazing!!
The day after, on Christmas day, all my mum's family went to my grandparents house to lunch together. After lunch a lot, we went to Llers to play a “la quina”. There, we met with more family and friends and we were about 40 persons!! We were a lot and in spite of that we didn't win aything. What a pitty!:(
On 26th, my parents, my sister and I went to lunch in Tossa de Mar and then we went shopping to Platja d'Aro. It was a perfect day!!
   Those three days were incredible but I think it was a bit heavy as we ate a lot! 


PD: Merry Christmas and a happy new year!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada