19 de gener 2013

Research project'12


After working eight months aproximately on my research project, on 12th December I delivered at the high school. It was about photovoltaic solar power and a part from my theorical part, I build a solar oven of cardboard and another one with wood. 
Then, on 14th of January all of second of batxillerat students had to present the project enfront of the three judges that each student had. My turn was at 4:45am and I wasn’t really nervous, cause I practised many times before, enfront my family. My presentation took place at the technology class and it spend at least twenty minutes. In it I talked about the most important things like the procedure that I used, the methodology, my objectives, among other ones.
    After doing a good job, next Tuesday we will know the final results and marks, and I hope to get a good one as it was a hard work for me during the summer and the first moths of second of batxillerat.  
But meanwhile, I trust in me and in my project as I am really proud of it!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada