17 de setembre 2011

NASA's Kepler telescope finds planet orbiting two suns.


The piece of news tell about a recent discovery in the space. Scientists of NASA found a giant and cold planet with double sunset called Kepler-16b with Kepler telescope, few days ago. This "new" planet was detected on 200 light years from Earth.
This discovery is very important for fisic's future and for astronomy advance and maybe, it can change the way of thinking for some scientists, as they had hints in the past that there was a planet with two suns in the Universe, and now, they can show it. 
In my opinion, I think that it's a great discovery and a big advance in the science. I'm sure that it won't afect me, but know and learn about the Universe and all around it, it'll be interesting for future of people, including me. 



                                              Kepler-16b

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada