28 de febrer 2012

California!!:)








SELF-EVALUATION
With this project, personally, I think that I go express myself better front the public, and this time, I wasn't very nervous. I guess this is because I didn't take my notes during the presentation, so this fact, helped me.
Moreover, the fact of I knowing all the students and I didn't hear any noise that desconcentrat me, helped me to be more confident with myself and with that, I could express myself better front all of us. 
As a negative part, I think that maybe I should have a better pronunciation of English, and even a better fluency while I'm speaking. 
In general, I think that Eva and I structured correctly the presentation, separating the topic in different seccions as there were a lot of information to explain, so we explained only the most important. 
Finally, I think that Eva and I did a good job!:)

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada