02 de març 2013

A flood stops up to 15 Regent Strett stores trading

A flood in central London has shut one of the city’s busiest shopping streets. Aproximately 15 shops, including Zara, Mango, Burberry, Uniqlo and Austin Reed, had being blocked off by a cordon set up by firefighters, who were attempting to pump water away after the burst on Vigo Street. 
It happened today during midday, and thousand of tourists couldn’t visit the famous street.
This is the most important part of this news that I can explain, as it had happened  a few hours ago and the information is not fairly clear. 
   Apart of having not much information, I want to said that If I had been a tourist visiting the London center now, and I couldn’t visit that, or just shopping on the stores from there,  I would be quite angry and disappointed with the city. 
I went to London a year ago and fortunatly it didn’t happen, so I could visit quitly, the most important streets and famous trading.


http://www.bbc.co.uk/

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada